Amazing Grace Community Church
of Aspen Springs Colorado
Contemporary Conservative Christian Church
A Full-Joy Worshipping Church
“At the end of our worship service the question
should not be whether we thought the service
was good, but whether we thought God was
Sunday 10 a.m. Grace-filled Worship. Come as you are.
We open our service with breakfast and spending time in fellowship.
Wednesday 6.30 a.m. Prayer in the Sheep Barn.
Wednesday 6 p.m. Grace Walk in the Sheep Barn. Summer Nights in the Park begins in late May. Grace Walk Wed’s 6-8pm Dinner at 6, Childcare, and Kids Club ages 4-12!
Free Lunch Saturdays 11.30 a.m. in the park begins end of May, beginning of June.
We invite YOU to our church services this Sunday.
- Families Welcome! We invite children to stay in service with us, but we also provide separate children's church. We can pick up your children and give them a ride to church. Just ask.
- Christian leaders and workers welcome!. You will be equipped and supported. You will have a chance to carry out your God-ordained purpose.
- Everyone... Experience freedom and liberty as Jesus meant it to be. What if you could start your life over? Would you do it different? Offering a new life. Do you want church w/o human judgment and restrictions? Grace offered, Love given, Truth preached.
What is “Church”? Read this...
Contact us if you’d like to visit with us or need pastoral care.
Read our Blogs >>
Drop a Like or Message on our Facebook
MINISTRIES OF THE CHURCH
Grace Walk | Disciple-Making | Family Project | Community-Building
Food Pantry | Community Meal | Helping Hands | Firewood
>> and more ...
>> Summer Vacation Bible School in the park July18-23. Contact Us.
- Location: 77 Navajo Cir. (Aspen Springs) 970) 444.2111
- What Do We Believe? How Do We Do Things Here? Download our church introduction booklet with a brief statement of faith.
DIRECTIONS - Hwy 160 to Hurt Dr. (Turkey Springs exit), South on Hurt. Dr., left on Buecler, right on Navajo Cir.
View Amazing Grace Community Church in a larger map